Sunday, August 01, 2010

Translating Our Words & Worlds: No language barrier!!!

Image of currently represented people/Countries on this blog. Well current at time of the writing of this posting...

I am still surprised and quite happy that many of the readers of this blog span the globe (though I am still looking/hoping for representation in Antarctica & the Arctic)...

I guess this internet thing is going to catch on after all...


Anyhow; while I was looking in on who was perusing the blog I found that one of our Italian Reviteurs, from Perugia, Umbria uses Google Translate to get this blog translated... Hmmm...

Now, Google has many a great asset and 'translate' is one that I must admit is fantastic, even though it has not previously crossed my mind to use it (until now!!!). There are several BIM & Revit Blogs, etc. that are in languages other than my native English... now I can read (and understand) them...YAAY!!! I also placed a Google Translation widget on the right side of this here blog.

With that, the language barrier is just about to end, or it's already over... some of us just need to get clued in to that fact!!! Me included, it seems (seemed).

I just hope the translations are good... I did notice that "Fuck" translates a bit incorrectly into Italian, but that's OK it reads funnier!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.

    Carpet Cleaning WA, Carpet Cleaning Perth, Cleaners Perth, Cleaning Perth, Cleaning Services Perth, Domestic Cleaning Perth, House Cleaning Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me.

    Landing Page Design,Best Landing Page Design, Good Landing Page Design, Great Landing Page Design, PPC Landing Page Design, Custom Landing Page Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.

    Corporate Cleaning Services, Professional Cleaning Perth, Commercial Cleaning WA

    ReplyDelete