Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Board Of Directors? Vote New Directors Onto The AUGI Board

Who to vote for? (by hitting the image left)

Me of course!!! (OK OK others as well :-))

There have been a few times where I felt that AUGI could have benefited from a Board of Directors that displayed a passionate and unique perspective such as mine, so when I was asked to throw my hat in for consideration I felt that running for it seemed a logical expression of my desire to inspire and improve our industries. 

Many of you who know me: whether socio-digitally, personally or professionally: know that I will add a clear, creative and essential voice to the Board: if elected.

This is one of those (small) times where we can stand together and make our voices truly heard, while building a stronger ADSK community at the same time. 

That's what voting is for, right; getting constituent's voices heard and making life a little better? This time; unlike the electoral college system your voices ARE the voices heard!!!


AUGI needs to fill some seats and voting is open through Thursday December 15th 10:59pm GMT (See this Zulu (GMT) Time Zone Guide);  You can vote at: http://bit.ly/rFoQu2

If you do not yet know; AUGI (Autodesk User Group International) is a volunteer organization and is free to join, so whether or not you vote please join (if you already haven’t) as there are benefits for all Autodesk Software Users to be had through AUGI at http://www.augi.com/  


I hope you can find the short time (outside of business hours) to show your support & vote for me in this endeavor. 

There are others running and all of our the candidate information is available and can be found at: http://bit.ly/rNDluY I suggest that you read all of our posted documents as well as our responses to questions posed and make up your own minds (obviously)...


Thank You All Very Much and...

I approved this message :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment