Friday, December 17, 2010

Revit Reunion: It's not a get together!!!

Hit the images for more...
So I was checking the map of locations (image above) that shows where people are hitting the blog from and found a dot in the middle of the Indian Ocean!!!






Well, it's not the Antarctic but Really Cool anyhow!!!











At first I thought one of you was Revit-ing from a ship but I zoomed in via Geo-Traffic and found that someone (you) were on the beautiful Island of Reunion!!!










Either a great Rev-vacation or a super place to work, I bet!!!










Anyhow I simply like to share some of the locations that we find Reviteurs at and perhaps we can have a Revit Reunion on Reunion!!!







Have a great Weekend all!!! Especially All of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice post about Réunion island. I like so much this island. A part of my life stay on it.

    ReplyDelete